Friday, June 12, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Saturday June 13, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, June 14, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Maximum Jeep Participants: 1,500 (for Playground and On-site Trails combined)
Cost: $40 (Includes admission to On-site Trails)
Bring your Jeep to the Playground and have some fun! Climb up piles of dirt, crawl over rocks, maneuver around poles and cross over bridges. And, best of all, get muddy! See what your Jeep can do and have a great time playing! The Playground is designed for both stock and modified Jeeps. We'll have two mud pits, one for modified Jeeps and one specifically for stock Jeeps. The mud pits will be closed each day from 12-1 for repair.
This year, look for some new twists and turns in the set-up of the Playground and also, some new obstacle elements!
Requirements to participate include:
- Battery properly tied down (no bungee cords or rope)
- Seat belts for EVERY occupant
- Roof or roll cage
- Working 4WD (4 Hi and 4 Lo) if attempting either mud pit
- Tow points if attempting modified rock crawl and mud pits
- Working 4WD in low range AND tow points for modified and intermediate trails
- No loose or broken parts
- Items secured in vehicle
- Spare tire
Acceptable tow points include: frame mounted tow hooks, properly mounted tow points on unibody vehicles, properly mounted receiver hitches (must remove ball hitch), and after-market bumpers with properly mounted tow points.
Planning Tip! Our Playground is the busiest on Saturday between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Consider planning your time on our Playground on Friday and Sunday. You'll spend more time having fun and less time waiting in line!
The Festival is a family-friendly event. Children can ride in the Jeep as long as they are in the proper child safety seat and/or seat belt according to Pennsylvania law.
Important Reminders about the Playground and On-Site Trails:
- No Alcohol allowed on Trails/Playground
- Participants must follow Trail Guides direction
- Participants are asked to remain in their vehicles at all times when on the trails unless instructed by your trail guide
- Participants are asked to not use their own “recovery” equipment unless instructed by your trail guide
- Keep the vehicle behind you insight at all times
- Remain on the trail following your guide, do not tear up trails, drive in ditches or bushwack trails
- Failure to comply with instruction will result in removal from the trail or festival as determined by Festival Managers