Friday, June 12, 9 a.m. – 2:30 pm
Saturday June 13, 9 a.m. – 5:30 pm
Sunday, June 14, 9 a.m. – 2:30 pm
Maximum Jeep Participants: 1,500 (for Playground and On-site Trails combined)
Cost: Free when you register for the Playground ($40)
You’ll love the On-site Trails at Cooper's Lake! There are trails appropriate for beginners in stock Jeeps and experienced Jeepers with modified Jeeps. More challenging options will be available for Jeeps that are properly equipped.
Trails close 30 minutes prior to Festival end time except on Friday due to the Parade. Hours above are the last time rides go out.
Good news for stock Jeepers! We will be introducing a new stock trail so you have even more opportunities to get your Jeep off-road!
Requirements to participate include:
- Battery properly tied down (no bungee cords or rope)
- Seat belts for EVERY occupant
- Roof or roll cage
- Working 4WD (4 Hi and 4 Lo) if attempting either mud pit
- Tow points if attempting modified rock crawl and mud pits
- Working 4WD in low range AND tow points for modified and intermediate trails
- No loose or broken parts
- Items secured in vehicle
- Spare tire
Acceptable tow points include: frame mounted tow hooks, properly mounted tow points on unibody vehicles, properly mounted receiver hitches (must remove ball hitch), and after-market bumpers with properly mounted tow points.
Planning Tip! Our Playground and Trails are the busiest on Saturday between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Consider planning your time on our Playground and Trails on Friday and Sunday. You'll spend more time on the trails and less time waiting in line!
Due to weather and changing trail conditions, trails can be closed or reclassified at ANY time during the event.
The Festival is a family-friendly event. Children can ride in the Jeep as long as they are in a properly secured child safety seat and/or seat belt according to Pennsylvania law. However, young children riding in a rear-facing car seat are not permitted on intermediate and extreme trails.
Important Reminders about the Playground and On-Site Trails:
- No Alcohol allowed on Trails/Playground
- Participants must follow Trail Guides direction
- Participants are asked to remain in their vehicles at all times when on the trails unless instructed by your trail guide
- Participants are asked to not use their own “recovery” equipment unless instructed by your trail guide
- Keep the vehicle behind you insight at all times
- Remain on the trail following your guide, do not tear up trails, drive in ditches or bushwack trails
- Failure to comply with instruction will result in removal from the trail or festival as determined by Festival Managers