Little Jeepers Show ‘n Shine & Playground
Friday, June 13, 10 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Saturday June 14, 10 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 15, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
We want the kids to have a great time too! Crafts, games and more will be offered to keep the kids busy! Bring the whole family for some great family fun! Free with spectator admission.
Both kids and adults will want to participate in the Little Jeepers Show ‘n Shine. Wooden toy Jeep kits (unfinished and unassembled) are available for purchase in the online store. Paint and brush included. Build, paint, decorate and modify your jeep in any way and bring it to the Festival. Then you can enter it into the FREE Little Jeepers Show ‘n Shine competition. Winners will be announced and prizes will be awarded. Pre-built wooden Jeeps will also be available for purchase at the event.
3 – 5 years old, 6 – 9 years old, and 10 – 12 years old
Class 1: Realistic Jeep/ Best Modified
Class 2: Movies, Super Heroes, Cartoons
Class 3: Prettiest Jeep
Class 4: Animal
Class 5: Ugliest Jeep
Special award categories:
Best of Show for the Day
Best Realistic Jeep of the Day
Little Jeepers Show ‘n Shine Rules
- Judging will be held each day two hours before show closes. Winners will be posted 90 minutes before show closes. Wooden jeeps and prizes may be picked up any time after winners are posted but before show closes.
- Jeeps can be built, painted, decorated and modified in any way using stickers, paints, craft supplies, additional body parts, etc.
- The same winner may not win on multiple days. All wooden jeeps can remain on display for as many days as you will be at the Festival.
- Entrant’s name and cell phone number during Festival must be located on the entrance card of the jeep so winners can be contacted.
- Judges decisions are final.
- Prizes will not be mailed. Any prizes not claimed by 3 p.m. on Sunday will be forfeited.