If There's A Jeep In Your Driveway, It Needs to Be Here!
Registration for Jeep owners and volunteers planning to participate in the 2017 Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival is now open! Be among the first to register so you can participate in all of the fun that will be taking place June 9-11.
Registering early also enables you to take advantage of two package opportunities - one that gives you exclusive access to the expanded Bantam Night Ops Mission #2017 and one that offers a 30 percent discount on some popular Festival activities (must be registered by March 31 or before capacity is reached). Even better, if you want to register a Jeep and volunteer, you can receive FREE activities valued at $125. On-site trail guides are especially needed.
Here are some fun new experiences you can enjoy in 2017:
- Bantam Jeep Night Ops Mission #2017: We've expanded this popular activity that was introduced last year. Now you can chose to kick off your Festival weekend on Thursday night on one of two stock trails. Choose the trail where you can use your lights or add a little more challenge to your night by selecting the trail where you will follow only the lights of your guide.
- Jeeps on the Rock Trail Ride: This new off-site trail ride near Slippery Rock gives you yet another opportunity to take your Jeep off-road. More challenging than our popular Moraine Trail Ride, this four-mile ride features some twists and turns that you will love!
- Babes of Bantam Trail Ride: Be fearless! This new ladies-only ride is a great opportunity to expand your off-road skills. Groups will primarily be led by female guides while female coaches will provide individual instruction over obstacles on a stock trail. Groups will also tackle specific obstacles on the Jeep Playground.
We'll be adding new obstacles to the Jeep Playground and on-site trails for even more fun. You also won't want to miss the display of Jeeps from the 1960s on display in the Jeep History exhibit as well as the unveiling of the 1960s grills in the Faces of Jeep exhibit that debuted last year. New Jeep-themed Carnival games and Selfie Spots will give your family even more reasons to spend the entire weekend at Bantam!
- All passengers in registered Jeeps must have a participant/waiver wristband that offers discounted, one-price admission for all three days, June 9-11. The driver of the Jeep receives one FREE wristband. Don't forget to purchase wristbands for all passengers during pre-registration.
- All drivers of registered Jeeps must be 18 years and older. All Jeeps must be registered and have current liability insurance that is valid during the Festival dates to participate in any Festival activities.
Register now and tell your friends they need to