We will be featuring one Jeep for each of the 75 years (1940-2015) in our Guinness World Records Parade. These selected Jeep brand vehicles will lead the Parade and park together in a designated lot at the north end of the Invasion. The selected Jeep brand vehicles that participate will be given a certificate of participation. Here are a few things to remember when registering your Jeep to represent a year:
- You must be registered by March 31 to be considered. You will be contacted via email by April 30 if your Jeep is selected.
- To be considered, you MUST participate in the Jeep Parade / Jeep Invasion.
- Nominate your Jeep by uploading a photo during online registration. We will use this photo for marketing purposes.
- Our Festival Planning Committee will determine which of the nominated Jeep brand vehicles will represent each year.
- You MUST be able to arrive at Butler County Community College between 11-1 on Friday, June 12.
For more information on the Jeep Parade/Jeep Invasion, click here.