Did you miss the pre-registration deadline to register your Jeep for the Parade? Don't worry! We are offering on-site registration so you can help bring the Guinness World Record back to the birthplace where it belongs!
On-Site registration for the Jeep Parade will be held on Friday, June 12 from 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. at the South Butler Township Fire Hall. The cost for On-Site registration for the Parade is $15, credit cards preferred. The Fire Hall is located at 98 Old Plank Road, Butler, Pa., near Butler County Community College where all Jeeps will be staged for the parade. See map here at bottom of web page below the Downtown Invasion map.
Jeep Parade registration will ONLY be available at the Fire Hall. You will not be able to register for the Parade at Coopers Lake Campground on Friday. Your Jeep's VIN number is required to register.
Spread the word and tell every Jeep owner you know to register on-site and help us bring back the Guinness World Record to Butler!
Limited Festival Activities Remaining for On-Site Registration
What a fantastic year! Most Festival activities are sold out, but there are still a few opportunities for you participate in the event with your Jeep. On-site registration opens at 8 a.m. each day and a $5 processing fee will be added to your total.
Remaining Capacity for activities is as follows:
- Jeep Parade Only - register at Fire Hall between 10:30 and 1:30 on Friday - only 400 spots remaining!
- Glacial Interpretive Driving Tour - Friday morning at 9:30 - 17 remaining
- Muddy 5K on Sunday morning - on-site registration is $50 - unlimited
- Show 'n Shine (judging is Saturday morning) - 53 remaining
- Moraine Trail Ride
- Sunday - 12 p.m. - 3 remaining
- Sunday - 12:30 p.m. - 5 remaining
- Sunday - 1 p.m. - 2 remaining
If you want to explore the great outdoors, there is still space in these Fun Stuff activities:
- Friday - Hike at McConnells Mill State Park - 11:15 a.m. - 8 remaining
- Saturday - Biking at Moraine State Park - 11:30 a.m. - 10 remaining
- Saturday - Disc Golf at Moraine State Park - 12:30 p.m. - 1 remaining
- Saturday - Dead Fish Polo at Coopers Lake - 3 p.m. - 8 remaining
- Sunday - Hike at McConnells Mill State Park - 10:30 a.m. - 4 remaining
- Sunday - Dead Fish Polo at Coopers Lake - 12:45 p .m. - 14 remaining
- Sunday - Lake Arthur Boat Tour at Moraine State Park - 2 p.m. - 1 remaining