We’re so excited for you to be joining us in the Birthplace of the Jeep this week!
We are currently on-site setting up and running the event and will have limited access to return emails, calls, Facebook messages, etc. We’ve compiled some of the most frequently asked questions in hopes that these questions are what you are looking for. During the Festival, you can visit our Information Booth located inside the Spectator gate, or the Registration tent in the Spectator parking lot for assistance.
Festival at Coopers Lake Campground
- The Festival takes place at Coopers Lake Campground, 205 Currie Road, Slippery Rock, PA 16057. The event is rain or shine.
- The Festival hours are 9-4 on Friday June 8th, 9-6 on Saturday June 9 & 9-3 on Sunday June 10.
- Click here to view the Festival map and schedule.
- Click here to see what Jeep activities are available for on-site registration.
- If you did not order enough wristbands for all of your passengers, you can purchase them at the Registration tent. Go directly to the tent as soon as you enter the main entrance.
- Spectators can follow signs to our Admission booths to purchase daily tickets for $10 (adults) and $3 (kids 3-12).
- Any construction, trail or emergency updates will be sent via a text blast system. You can sign up by texting BANTAM18 to 84483.
Jeep Invasion in Downtown Butler
- The Jeep Invasion (Friday, June 8 from 6-10 p.m.) will take place in downtown Butler, PA 16001. You will not be permitted to park earlier than 5 p.m. All Jeeps must be registered to participate in the Jeep Invasion.
- Click here to view the Jeep Invasion map.
- There are an extremely limited number of spots remaining for on-site registration. On-site registration is at Coopers Lake Campground starting at 8 a.m. June 8th.
Coopers Lake Campground
If you reserved a site at Coopers Lake Campground and need to contact them, their number is 724-368-8710.
If we haven’t answered your question above, please check our FAQ’s. As noted, we will do our best responding to emails/messages/calls if your question is beyond what is listed above but will have little ability to do so in a timely manner during the event, so please visit us at the Info or Registration tents if you need further assistance.
We’ll see you soon!!