We’re so excited for you to be joining us in the Birthplace of the Jeep in just a few short days!
We are currently on-site setting up for the event (turning the picture on the left into the picture on the right!!) and will have limited access to return emails, calls, Facebook messages, etc. We’ve compiled some of the most frequently asked questions in hopes that these questions might be why you are contacting us. During the Festival, you can visit our Information Booth located inside the Spectator gate, or the Registration tent in the Spectator parking lot for assistance.
Festival at Coopers Lake Campground
● The Festival takes place at Coopers Lake Campground, 205 Currie Road, Slippery Rock, PA 16057. The event is rain or shine.
● The Festival hours are 10-4 on Friday June 7th, 10-7 on Saturday June 8 and 10-5 on Sunday June 9.
● Click here to view the Festival map and schedule.
● Click here for Jeep activities available on-site.
● Spectators can follow signs to our Admission booths to purchase daily tickets for $10 (adults) and $3 (kids 3-12).
● Any construction, trail or emergency updates will be sent via a text blast system. You can sign up by texting BANTAM19 to 84483.
Jeep Invasion in Downtown Butler
● The Jeep Invasion (Friday, June 7 from 6-10 p.m.) will take place in downtown Butler, PA 16001. You will not be permitted to park earlier than 5 p.m.
● Click here to view the Jeep Invasion map.
● There are an extremely limited number of spots remaining for on-site registration. On-site registration is at Coopers Lake Campground starting at 8 a.m. June 7th. There is no on-site registration downtown for the Jeep Invasion.
● The Jeep Invasion After Party (9-11 p.m.) is at Recon Brewing, 1747 N Main St Ext, Butler, Pa 16001. Recon will be raffling off a Westin diamond plated double LED light bar to anyone that shows a Festival wristband all weekend long June 7-9. Further details here.
Coopers Lake Campground Camping
If you reserved a site at Coopers Lake Campground and need to contact them, their number is 724-368-8710.
If we haven’t answered your question above, please check our FAQ’s. As noted, we will do our best responding if your question is beyond what is listed above but will have little ability to do so in a timely manner during the event, so please visit us at the Info or Registration tents if you need further assistance.
We’ll see you soon!!