SPONSOR INFORMATION FORM
Please complete this form as soon as possible. If your form not received by March 31, you may no longer be eligible for some of your sponsorship benefits.
Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival – June 8-10, 2018
Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Coopers Lake Campground, Slippery Rock, PA
Please review this Additional Information before completing your form. click the button below to download a copy of this page for later reference.
Rentals for your booth:
If you need to rent tents, tables and chairs, please call:
- General Rental Center in Cranberry Township, Pa at 724-776-6990
- T & M Hardware in Ellwood City, Pa 724-752-5906
- Kenmac Rentals in Butler, Pa at 724-282-2020
Tent companies may set up on Wednesday, June 6 from 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. or on Thursday, June 7 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Please let us know when your company will be delivering your items so we are prepared for their arrival.
Booth Set Up:
Set-Up is on Thursday, June 7 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Friday, June 8 from 7 and 8 a.m. Sponsors with semis are invited to arrive on Wednesday, June 6.
- During Booth Set Up hours, you will be given up to eight wristbands for the individuals working in your booth. You will be given a mirror tag for all vehicles that need to be parked in the booth space or vendor parking area. If you plan to park a vehicle in your booth space, it must fit in the booth dimensions you have requested.
- Every individual entering the Vendor/Sponsor Gate on Saturday and Sunday MUST have a wristband prior to entering. Vehicle passengers will be checked to ensure they have a wristband.
- For the safety of attendees, vehicles WILL NOT be permitted to move throughout the Festival grounds during show hours. All vehicles that enter the Vendor/Sponsor gate prior to 9 a.m. must remain in your booth space. Vehicles will not be permitted to leave before 4 p.m. on Friday, 6 p.m. on Saturday and 3 p.m. on Sunday.
- Booths must be set up before gates open to the public at 9 a.m.
- Security will be on-site around-the-clock beginning at 5 p.m. on Thursday, June 7
- Additional instructions will be emailed shortly before the Festival
How To Clinic Opportunity:
Sponsors are invited to present relevant informative presentations/demonstrations to Festival attendees. Your session should be about 30 minutes and provide attendees with new information they will find interesting and useful. A limited number of time slots are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. *New in 2018* Clinics will take place in your booth space. Your clinic will be promoted on the Festival schedule and via MC announcements.
Sponsors are encouraged to donate an item for the prize raffle (minimum retail value of $50 is appreciated). Please bring your raffle item to the registration area during set up on Thursday, June 7. Thank you for support of this important fundraising element of the Festival. We will promote your donation in advance of and during the Festival if you can tell us what you will be providing.
Jeep Invasion Opportunities - NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
As a sponsor, you receive two free opportunities to participate in the Jeep Invasion on Friday, June 8. You may sign up for a spot in the Jeep Invasion (with all participants) and a spot in our new Jeep Invasion Preferred Parking (with only other sponsors and vendors). Preferred parking is available while spaces last. Parking for the Invasion will begin at 5 p.m. Invasion credentials will be provided when you arrive at the Festival for set up. We will hold spots for our sponsors in this event until April 15 only. If you do not return this form to us by the deadline, we will be unable to provide you with entry because all of these spots will be released for participant registration on April 16. You will input information separately below for the opportunity or opportunities your company wants to take advantage of.