There's so much to see and do! Here is our Top 10 List on how you can make the most of your visit to the Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival:
1. If you are bringing a Jeep, pre-register. Don't waste time standing in line at on-site registration. Plus, many activities may sell out and you'll miss your chance to participate! Pre-registration pricing and information is available here.
2. Volunteer! We need hundreds of volunteers to make the Festival happen. Our volunteers have made long-lasting friendships plus they get free Jeep activities and other great benefits including a cool t-shirt!
3. Save money by volunteering or purchasing the Festival Package. Did you know you can do several Festival activities for FREE if you register a Jeep and volunteer two shifts (about 8 hours)? Or, if you purchase a package by March 31, you'll get select activities at a discount.
4. Ride the Trails Friday & Sunday. Plan to do the on-site trails on Friday or Sunday when they are less crowded. You'll have more time on the trails and less time waiting in line!
5. Create a plan. Some activities are only offered during specific days and times. Decide everything you want to do and then make a schedule so you don't miss out on anything! You'll need multiple days to see and do everything that we offer. Don't forget to build time into your plan for the volunteer shift(s) you are registering for.
6. Purchase your Festival shirts online when you register. That way you'll get the sizes and designs you want in case we sell out during the event!
7. Bring your friends. While you're sure to make many new friends at the event, it's always fun to bring others you enjoy spending time with who love Jeeps as much as you do!
8. Make sure you read everything in your registration packet before you leave home. We provide many details that will help you maximize your weekend.
9. Buy Tickets for the Raffle! Don't miss your opportunity to win some of our $10,000 worth of prizes!
10. Tell a volunteer, vendor or sponsor "thank you". Each of these individuals and businesses are essential to the Festival. Let them know how much you appreciate their involvement in the event. Better yet, sign up to help us out and you'll be the one receiving the kudos!