Hours, Pricing & Registration
The Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival is a premier annual event that attracts Jeep enthusiasts from all over the world. The Festival is a Jeep-only event. All drivers must be at least 18 years of age. All Jeeps must be registered and have current liability insurance that is valid during the Festival dates to participate in any Festival activities.
Jump to Sections Of This Page:
Pricing for Jeep Activities, Packages & Passengers
Registration Deadline & Details
Helpful Documents for scheduling your Jeep activities and/or volunteer shifts
Date & Location
- Friday, June 8 - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday, June 9- 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday, June 10- 9 a.m. -3 p.m.
* Note: On-Site trails close 30 minutes before the Festival ends each day.
Prices include all applicable taxes.
Participants & Their Jeeps
A wristband for the driver only is included in any of the below activities EXCEPT the Jeep Invasion. Wristbands for all passengers must be purchased additionally (see details below).
- Jeep Playground & On-site Trails: $50 for access all three days
- Babes of Bantam Trail Ride: $40 includes shirt - SOLD OUT
- Bantam Night Ops Mission #2018: $40 includes shirt and s'mores at bonfire - SOLD OUT
- Jeep Team Challenge: $35 includes dash plaque - SOLD OUT
- Jeepin' on the Dunes Trail Ride: $30
- Mystery Road Rally: $30
- Moraine Trail Ride: $25
- Historic Travels Tour: $25
- Best of Bantam: $25
- Decorate Your Jeep: $5
- Glacial Interpretive Driving Tour: $25
- Jeep Invasion: $15 includes dash plaque
- Bantam Proving Grounds Jeep Pull: $20
Did you know that if you sign up to volunteer for two shifts (approximately 4-5 hours each), you can participate with your Jeep for free? You'll get free access to the Playground/On-site Trails, Moraine Trail Ride, Best of Bantam and Jeepin' on the Dunes Trail Ride. That's $130 value! Information on volunteering is available here.
Participant Package - Save Money On Jeep Activities!
- Festival Package: Participate in popular Festival activities at a discount ($125 value plus additional savings from our vendors). Package includes Playground/On-Site Trails, Mystery Road Rally and Decorate Your Jeep plus Festival decals. You will also receive a new Bantam Bonus Card featuring special discounts to select vendors that are only available to those who purchase the Festival package. You will also receive a $25 voucher to use at North Country Brewing Company and North Country Canning Company (during Saturday Night event). Both are located in Slippery Rock. You may also use the voucher at The Harmony Inn located in Harmony. Voucher is valid June 1-30. Package is available only to 375 Jeeps and must be purchased by March 31. Package cost is $85. NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
- Adult Waiver Wristbands (age 18 and over): $18
- Minors 7-17: $10
- Children under the age of 6: free
One adult waiver wristband is provided for the driver when registering for Jeep activities (except the Jeep Invasion since one is not required for entry there). Wristbands are valid all three days of the Festival. Wristbands need to be purchased for any other passengers riding in the Jeep.
Wristbands & Jeep Entrance Credentials
Procedures for Passengers
All occupants riding in the Jeep must wear a participant/waiver wristband which provides three-day admission to the Festival. If you are only participating in the Jeep Invasion, wristbands are not required.
By wearing the wristband, all occupants are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Festival Waiver and Rules that can be found here and will be included in your registration packet.
Anyone over the age of 18 and wearing an adult participant/waiver wristband may drive the registered Jeep. During online registration, the names and ages of all occupants on the Festival dates must be provided.
Single day participant/waiver wristbands are not available.
Procedures for Registered Jeeps
Each registered Jeep will receive a decal that must be displayed on the windshield. The decal is required for admittance to any Festival activities. Jeeps registered for the Playground/Trails will have a different decal than Jeeps not registered for those activities.
A separate dash sign for those registered for activities such as the Jeep Invasion, Best of Bantam, and Decorate Your Jeep will be issued and must be displayed in the Jeep's windshield.
Spectators/ General Admission
Spectators are Festival attendees who are coming to see the show and are not participating in activities with their Jeep. Tickets can be purchased at the admissions booth during the Festival. No pre-registration is required.
- Adults: $10 per day
- Kids 3-12: $3 per day
Pre-registration has ended.
All Jeep registrations and additional wristbands must be purchased on-site at the registration tent. Click here for on-site registration details.
HELPFUL DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
Use the documents below to help you schedule your Jeep activities and/or your volunteer shifts throughout the weekend!